If you missed my Friday Freebies this morning on B105.7, here’s the rundown!
- Here’s a great bounce-back freebie for Chipotle fans. Head in next Monday January 26th and order a Sofritas, and get a coupon to come back in for a free burrito, bowl, salad or order of tacos. You’ll have until the end of February to redeem your freebie.
- Stop into a Clinique counter and request a free 10-day supply of Smart Custom-Repair Serum. No purchase is necessary and you can find out more on Clinique’s Facebook page
- And Meijer shoppers, log into your MPerks account, and in the “categories” menu choose “Dairy” – you’ll see an MPerks digital coupon for a free Yulu Aussie Style Yogurt, but you only have until midnight tonight to redeem.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you’d like to hear audio from today and the past couple of weeks, you can visit my media page.
You may also like to poke around my recent Indiana deals, and my most popular categories online savings and printable coupons. Plus there may still be some past deals I’ve mentioned on B105.7 still available!
And be sure to follow me on Twitter and “Like” my Facebook page so you don’t miss a deal!
This post contains affiliate links. By using these links you’re supporting my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.
is my year to do more for myself
, for my family
, for my home
and for my businesses
.This Ultimate DIY Bundle
could not have come at a better time.
To help light that spark … that vision toward something better and brighter, I’m investing in ME this year! I have already begun setting aside a couple of hours each week for training, e-courses and reading books authored by some of my favorite bloggers and businesspeople.
If we can’t learn from one another … then why are we here?
If you’re ready to rediscover your creative side, light that spark in 2015, then listen up…
The Ultimate DIY Bundle is hot off the press today, and only available until January 26th!
[click to continue…]
I barely squeaked by to get this Toss It Out Tuesday post written while it was still Tuesday! But as you can see from the photo above, I’ve been busy!
Do you have a bookshelf that’s a cluttered mess? With this week’s Toss It out Tuesday, I give you 4 easy steps to declutter that hot mess!
As I introduced previously, the concept for Toss It Out Tuesday is simple.
- Have 6 bins, boxes or bags labeled Donate, Move, File, Sell, Recycle and Trash.
- Pick an area of your home to begin with – even a small space, such as a bookshelf is a great way to begin!
- Start tossin’.
Toss It Out Tuesday
These bookshelves are in our home office, which is an absolute wreck. It’s our catch-all room, where we toss those bags of clutter when our guests are coming in 15 minutes!
The problem is that our home office is right inside the front door, visible by everyone who steps inside. It’s embarrassing, but what I’ve found is … I’m not alone.
Here are 4 easy organization tips I’ve found to be SO helpful, when I’m ready to tackle massively cluttered spaces like my bookshelves:
[click to continue…]