Not unlike many of you reading this, our life having 3 little kiddos is quite chaotic. Running here & there, helping with homework, making 3 meals a day 7 days a week, cleaning up after said meals, laundry, laundry, and more laundry. Notice I haven’t mentioned cleaning or housework. I’m working on that.
At the end of the day, when the kids are in bed, and the house has a calm, peaceful feel to it, I realize I wouldn’t want it any other way. That’s the Bliss. If my days were less crazy or I had all the free time I wanted, I just don’t think I would be as happy. I live to check off my to-do list, I will multi-task like no one’s business, I will squeeze one more thing to do or place to go if I think there is a benefit to be had. So for me, Chaos Is Bliss…
- I am a stay-at-home mom of 3 darling kiddos. Mallory is 7, Dylan is 5 and “baby” Carlie is 3.
- Before life as a mom, I earned a B.A. (Boiler Up!) and M.B.A. (Go Bulldogs!) and worked in radio and marketing.
- I am very active in my church and in my MOPS group.
- I am not a lover of vegetables.
- *sigh* I am a lover of junk food. There, I said it.
- I watch entirely too much TV. Mostly on DVR after the kids go to bed.
- I love to cook, bake, save money, and if I can ever get time away from the house, I do enjoy scrapbooking the traditional way.
- I don’t know a lot about any one thing, but I do know a little about a lot of things. That’s what I’m here to share with you.
If you would like to advertise on Chaos Is Bliss, have a product or event you’d like me to review or are interested in sponsoring a giveaway I’d be happy to chat with you. Please get in touch with me at the address below.
ann-marie (at) chaosisbliss (dot) com