Become a Facebook fan of Goodwill Retail for central Indiana and every Thursday you’ll see an updated Facebook Friday coupon for savings in-store on Friday.
Also – check out these ways to save even more at Goodwill, if you haven’t yet!
You might also be interested in:
This post is sponsored by Fresh Thyme, but as always my opinions and words are 100% my own. For more information please see my disclosure policy.
The latest healthy grocery store to enter the Indianapolis market, Fresh Thyme, was the first of its kind to open on the south side of Indy, back earlier in the summer. They are quickly expanding in this area with two new north side stores opening next Thursday, September 25th:
- 4225 E. 82nd Street (Clearwater)
- 2342 W. 86th Street (near Township Line Rd.)
Fresh Thyme Farmers Markets wants to be known as an affordable farmer’s market, with fresh produce taking up 1/3 of their retail space:
… and every stalk, every nectarine, every green bean is hand-inspected and hand-stacked. This attention to detail makes the entire produce department catch your eye as soon as you walk in the store.
Fresh Thyme believes you shouldn’t have to give away the farm to feed your body nutritious food! They’re on a mission to improve the way communities eat by offering fresh and healthy food at amazing values, all in a vibrant and fun shopping environment.
Learn more about Fresh Thyme, and in my previous post I shared some Fresh Facts about Fresh Thyme including how you can find game meat such as elk, venison and even boar!
[click to continue…]
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.
This “awkward family photo” was taken exactly 9 years 11 months ago today, when my husband and I had nearly matching barn jackets, and I *think* he still owns that same sweatshirt. We started a tradition of going to Stonycreek Farm actually the year prior to this photo, when it was just us and our dog.
So this morning on Indianapolis’ B105.7, I shared these tips on how to spend less at the pumpkin patch!
With cooler weather teasing us, we know Fall is almost here and it’s always a great time to take your kids to the pumpkin patch and apple orchard!
I have a couple of tips on how to spend less at pumpkin patches and apple orchards, especially when they offer carnival-type games, bounce houses, and food & drinks that can certainly eat into your wallet…
- Set a budget, and let your kids know ahead of time what that is. For instance, they can each get tickets for 3 activities, and when their 3 tickets are gone, they’re gone.
- Also check ahead to see if they offer picnic tables where you can pack your own lunch. Many places even have a playground, so you can really make a nice long afternoon of it.
- And keep an eye out on Groupon and Living Social because later this month you’ll start seeing some deals for pumpkin patches and fall festivals!
- Not sure where to take the kids, or want to try somewhere new? My friend Katy over at Indy With Kids offers a great Fall Family Fun guide for the Indy area!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you’d like to hear audio from today and the past couple of weeks, you can visit my media page.
You may also like to poke around my recent Indiana deals, and my most popular categories online savings and printable coupons.
If you like these deals, you might like to subscribe by email or RSS for a daily recap. And be sure to follow me on Twitter and “Like” my Facebook page for extra tips that don’t make it to a blog post!