Are you earning Kellogg’s Family Rewards
points? I’ve got a 50-point code to share with you!
Have you seen this Kellogg’s Family Rewards logo (below) on your boxes of cereal, Eggo waffles or Pop Tarts?
It means that you can look for a code inside that specially marked package to turn in for points, and redeem for rewards like high-value Kellogg’s coupons, even apparel and household items too!
Get started by clicking through the banner above to sign up for Kellogg’s Family Rewards. Get exclusive coupons and earn rewards from your favorite Kellogg’s brands! You’ll get access to $5-$10 in exclusive Kellogg’s printable coupons, plus advance notice of promotions and special offers.
Here’s a 50-point Kellogg’s Family Rewards Code to help you start earning!
There have been a ton of new coupons released lately – print yours now before they’re gone! Also check around for more ways to earn rewards.
This post contains affiliate links. By using these links you are supporting my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy here.
This deal has ended.
If you missed my Friday Freebies this morning on B105.7, here’s the rundown!
- If you’re collecting Huggies Rewards points, you can snag a FREE $5 Starbucks card with just 250 points! Tip: Click on Rewards Catalog, then under Category choose “Eat” and you’ll see the Starbucks reward.
- Iphone and iPad users, Apple’s hosting 12 Days of Gifts with a new app available for FREE every day until January 6th. This is good for iOS 7 users. Today’s gift is a free download of two Kings of Leon singles!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you’d like to hear audio from today and the past couple of weeks, you can visit my media page.
You may also like to poke around my recent Indiana deals, and my most popular categories online savings and printable coupons. Plus there may still be some past deals I’ve mentioned on B105.7 still available!
And be sure to follow me on Twitter and “Like” my Facebook page so you don’t miss a deal!
Kids love being rewarded, and now there’s an easy and free system that will reward them for doing chores!
Sign up for a free My Job Chart account and your kiddos can keep track of their household chores, earn points and redeem for free rewards!
We’ve tried sticker chore charts and giving tickets to our kids for doing chores. It works for a few days, then we abandon the system. But to have a chore plan that rewards kids – we could be on board for that!
Here’s how My Job Chart works:
- Sign in and complete your profile here.
- Create and assign chores for each of your children – they’ll have a unique password to use!
- As they complete chores, their points will add up – they can SAVE up for a fun prize, SHARE with charitable organizations, and SPEND on their chosen prize with the partnership with Amazon.
Find more ways to earn rewards, and other great deals for kids!
This post contains affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.