Will you be dining out this weekend with your family? Don’t head out to dinner without first checking for available coupons!
Here are some of the Top Restaurant Coupons going on right now:
- Arby’s – Buy 1 Get 1 Free Orange Cream Shake (exp: 7/15/2014)
- Biggby – $1.99 Any Size Iced Coffee (exp: 8/31/2014)
- Bob Evans – Free Kids Meal with each adult entree purchase, every weekday in July (exp: 7/31/2014)
- Boston Market – Buy 1 Get 1 Free Individual Meal (exp: 7/13/2014)
- Carrabba’s – $10 Off 2 Dinner Entrees (exp: 7/27/2014)
- Chili’s – Free Chips & Choice of Dip with Adult Entree Purchase (exp: 7/13/2014)
- Lone Star Steakhouse – 25% Off Entire Purchase (exp: 7/13/2014)
- Longhorn Steakhouse – Free Appetizer or Dessert When You Buy 2 Adult Entrees (exp: 7/13/2014)
- Noah’s Bagels – 20% Off Entire Purchase (exp: 7/29/2014)
- Red Lobster – Free Appetizer or Dessert with 2 Adult Dinners (exp: 7/13/2014)
- Red Mango – $1 Iced Coffee, $2 Iced Latte or $3 Frozen Lattes (exp: 7/31/2014)
- Schlotzsky’s – $2 Off $10 Purchase (exp: 7/16/2014)
- Souper Salad – $5.99 Adult Buffet (exp: 7/20/2014)
Find more restaurant coupons to help you save while dining out!
Thanks Surviving the Stores!
If you missed my Friday Freebies this morning on B105.7, here’s the rundown!
- This freebie I learned about from a fellow traveler on a boat to Key West last summer! If you have either an Apple or Android device, visit AppGratis and sign up for their daily free smartphone app. Each day they take a normally paid app, and discount it to FREE! I’ve used it for different camera apps and games for my kids, sometimes there are business/finance apps – I highly recommend it!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you’d like to hear audio from today and the past couple of weeks, you can visit my media page.
You may also like to poke around my recent Indiana deals, and my most popular categories online savings and printable coupons. Plus there may still be some past deals I’ve mentioned on B105.7 still available!
And be sure to follow me on Twitter and “Like” my Facebook page so you don’t miss a deal!
My daughter’s softball team has finished their regular season games, and is headed into the tournament this weekend. At a fun adults vs. kids practice this week, the coach was ending the practice and had just a few minutes to run one last drill. He shouted out, “What do you girls want to do?” and one yelled, “Orange Leaf!” to which the rest of the team chimed in their agreement.
Orange Leaf Yogurt is a family favorite after softball as there’s a location just past our fields. My kids, of course, load up on toppings (their creations make no sense to their dad and I), and they seriously make a 5-napkin mess with drips of chocolate sauce and melting frozen yogurt.
Now that Orange Leaf has just introduced self-serve smoothies, I can sip on the fruity deliciousness while my kids get their sugar fix on gummy worms and Boba balls.
To celebrate the new Orange Leaf smoothie sensation, visit one of the 21 participating Indy and surrounding area Orange Leaf Yogurt locations this Saturday June 21st from 11am-4pm and enjoy a FREE 5 oz sample of new Orange Leaf’s new Smoothie. You can choose from one of two flavors:
- Pineapple Strawberry Banana Smoothie – A refreshing blend of Dole pineapple soft-serve, real strawberries and bananas, this low fat, low calorie Smoothie is also vegan and gluten free.
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie -A delicious blend of vanilla froyo, fresh milk, peanut butter and real bananas, this gluten-free Smoothie is a protein-packed, pick-me-up treat.
Not in the Indy area? No worries! Orange Leaf will start serving Smoothies nationwide in July. In the meantime, no matter where you live in the U.S., you can have a chance to win one of two $10 Orange Leaf gift cards right here, right now!