This post was sponsored by Everywhere Society, but all opinions are my own. See my disclosure policy if you’re into legalese.
Macy’s Spring Fashion Event
If your idea of fashion is one of those kooky hats with a live animal perched on top, or a full-length gown made of raw meat, then this is not the event for you.
Instead, what if you could see Spring fashions flaunted in front of you, with seasonal colors complementing any skin tone, and soft fabrics that are flattering on any body type (and not an ill-fitting garbage bag)? Then make some time this Saturday for the Macy’s Spring Fashion Event in Indianapolis, and stop by.
- WHAT: Macy’s Spring Fashion Event
- WHEN: Saturday, April 12th 2pm
- WHERE: Castleton Macy’s, Impulse Dept, level 1
- WHY: Because we can all benefit from seeing new trends, and you can say to your friends, “That is SO last season.”
Macy’s is known for affordable fashion for the entire family. Take a look at their Spring 2014 Fashion Book for inspiration:
The Macy’s Spring Fashion event in Indianapolis will feature a red carpet runway with models showing fresh looks for Spring. Karina Reske of Karina Style Diaries and Leslie Bailey of The Indianapolis Star will be on hand to cover the event and share their $0.02!
Not in the Indy area? The Macy’s Spring Fashion event is also taking place in Albany, NY; Atlanta, GA; Troy, MI; St. Louis, MO; Portland, OR; and Boca Raton, FL.
Macy’s Spring Fashion Event
Castleton Square Mall, Indianapolis
2pm April 12, 2014
Be sure to check for more retail deals and Indiana events and deals mentioned here lately.
Here’s a great Target freebie, but I suggest you print the coupons now before they reach their maximum number of prints and disappear!
- Get a FREE Seventh Generation dish soap after coupons + Ibotta cash back offer!
Thanks Totally Target!
You may also be interested in:
This post contains affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.
If you missed my money-saving tips this morning on Indianapolis’ B105.7, here’s the rundown!
Some of the movies include:
- Use Vistaprint coupon code TRY10 through Friday to get 10 custom printed invitations for just $0.50 each – essentially they’re free, but shipping is a flat $4.99, so let’s be real – they’re 50¢ each! These are completely customizable, and really fun for a kids’ themed birthday party, graduation announcements, etc.
- Parents of wee ones, Target has a store coupon on their website for $20 off a baby purchase of $100 or more. You can stack this with manufacturer coupons AND with cartwheel offers for diapers, wipes, formula and more, to reduce your total oop cost.
There are 14 current baby product coupons available!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you’d like to hear audio from today and the past couple of weeks, you can visit my media page.
You may also like to poke around my recent Indiana deals, and my most popular categories online savings and printable coupons.
If you like these deals, you might like to subscribe by email or RSS for a daily recap. And be sure to follow me on Twitter and “Like” my Facebook page for extra tips that don’t make it to a blog post!
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.