What’s hot in the back-to-school deals department this week?
- Sharpie highlighters FREE after Staples Easy Rebate
- 1-Subject Notebooks $0.01 with a $5 purchase at Office Max / Office Depot
- $5 and $10 CVS Extra Care Bucks offers on school supplies
Each week I’ll be sharing a list of the best prices on back-to-school supplies for that week. Be sure you’re following me on Facebook and Twitter as there’s often last-minute deals I’ll throw out there that don’t make it to a blog post!
Here’s this week’s Back-to-School snapshot:
[click to continue…]
If you missed my Friday Freebies this morning on B105.7, here’s the rundown!
- If you plan to visit the Indiana State Fair tomorrow, it’s Hoosier Lottery Day! Turn in your admission stub at Lotto Town at the Hoosier Lottery Grandstand and get a free lottery ticket. Be sure to check my post for more freebies at the fair!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you’d like to hear audio from today and the past couple of weeks, you can visit my media page.
You may also like to poke around my recent Indiana deals, and my most popular categories online savings and printable coupons. Plus there may still be some past deals I’ve mentioned on B105.7 still available!
And be sure to follow me on Twitter and “Like” my Facebook page so you don’t miss a deal!
This post contains affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.
Walmart has a new rebate program that will help ensure you’re getting the best price on your Walmart purchases!
Walmart Savings Catcher is new, and here’s how it works:
- After shopping in-store, head here to enter your receipt number.
- The Savings Catcher program will search for the current sale ads for competitors in your area, to see if there is a lower price on the items you purchased.
- In about 72 hours, if any of your items are found to be a lower price elsewhere, Walmart will refund the difference in the form of a Walmart e-gift card!
The Walmart Savings Catcher program only works on grocery and consumable items like paper towels, cosmetics, etc. General merchandise items like clothing, electronics, etc. are not included.
Two Ways to Save Even More with Walmart Savings Catcher
[click to continue…]