We have a winner!
… is the lucky winner of
Two (2) Tickets to the Indiana State Fair!
Congratulations, Erin! See you at the Fair!
Thanks to Indiana’s Family of Farmers for providing the prize, and thanks to everyone who entered.
If you missed your chance at this contest, stay tuned … I will have more exciting contests coming in the next few days! So be sure you’re receiving updates by email, through my Facebook page or Twitter for more chances to win great prizes!
It’s upon us… the Indiana State Fair starts this Friday and runs for 2 weeks, until August 21st. This is the Year of Soybeans, and Indiana’s Family of Farmers has set us up with a pair of State Fair admission tickets to give away to one lucky Chaos Is Bliss reader so you can enjoy the fair for FREE!
Here’s how to enter:
- Look through Indiana’s Family of Farmers blog and read about the Recipe Trail happening this year at the Indiana State Fair. Leave a comment back here naming one of the 12 locations at the Fair where you’ll find recipe cards.
Bonus entries … up to 6 additional entries to win! These are optional but increase your chances! Remember to comment back here after completing each one so your bonus entry/ies will count.
- “Like” Chaos Is Bliss on Facebook and comment back here that you’ve done so.
- “Like” Indiana’s Family of Farmers on Facebook and comment back here that you’ve done so.
- “Follow” Chaos Is Bliss on Twitter and comment back here that you’ve done so.
- “Follow” Indiana’s Family of Farmers on Twitter and comment back here that you’ve done so.
- Subscribe to Chaos Is Bliss via Email or RSS feeds and confirm your subscription, and comment back here that you’ve done so.
- If you have a website or a blog, grab my button and place on your site. Then comment back here with your link and I’ll check out your site!
All bonus entries are completely optional, but increase your chances of winning! You have until this Saturday, 8/6/11 at midnight to enter!
Be sure to also look over my favorite Indiana State Fair discounts for more ways to save at the fair!
Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm EST Saturday August 6, 2011. No purchase necessary. You must be 18 years or older and an Indiana resident to enter. Chaos Is Bliss and sponsors will not be responsible for any damages or injuries to persons or things as a result of the acceptance of this prize. The winner will be selected randomly through And The Winner Is… and announced here on Sunday, August 7, 2011.
Disclosure: I did not receive money for this review, however I did receive products to review. All opinions are 100% mine, regardless of compensation. For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy. This giveaway is not associated with Facebook or Twitter.
I’ll be giving you a weekly REMINDER on these State Fair discounts so you don’t forget!
It’s almost State Fair Time! If you’re a fair-goer and a money-saver, you’ll love these discounts and FREE admission opportunities coming up for the Indiana State Fair, August 5-21st 2011.
Here are the first few that apply now through the first week of the fair.
- Midway Voucher: Before the fair starts (prior to 8/5/11), head to Walmart and pick up a special voucher to purchase Midway wristbands for just $17. Wristband holders also receive a free Pepsi and game ticket on-site at the fair.
- Discount Tickets: As always, if you purchase your $7 discount tickets in advance at one of these retailers you’ll save on admission: Walmart (Indiana stores only), CVS, Indian Farm Bureau, the Marten House Hotel, and the Fairgrounds box office.
- FREE Ticket: Purchase an Indianapolis Star newspaper on Monday, August 8th. Inside you’ll find a ticket good for FREE admission on either August 10th or 11th.
- $2 Tuesdays: Print a voucher from Turkey Hill and use each Tuesday during the run of the fair, and get in for just $2 per person. I remember last year Turkey Hill was sampling ice cream, hope they’ll repeat the treat this year!
Check my favorites for the second week of the fair, or see the State Fair’s full list so you don’t miss an opportunity to save at the Indiana State Fair!