Taking your family to the park just got a whole lot cheaper; that is, if you have a 4th grader in your family!
This Fall, President Obama will launch the “Every Kid in a Park” initiative, allowing free 1-year National Park admission to all 4th graders across America, and their families.
As a lead-in to the 100th birthday of the National Parks Service, the effort is intended to encourage children and families to get out and explore our public waters and lands.
You can learn more about Every Kid in a Park here, as well as learn about three new National Monuments opening in Illinois, Colorado and Hawaii here.
And when you take that trip with your family to a national park, but you’re not quite ready for real camping, you might try “fake” camping first!
Rebates are a great way to try a new, or unfamiliar product for free! Here’s a perfect example…
Purchase a 20-count bottle, fill out this form and mail it in along with the product’s original UPC code and your cash register receipt dated 2/15-3/1/15 with qualifying product and price circled. Your rebate check for your free Advil should arrive in 6-8 weeks. Requests must be made by 3/19/15. See eligibility and terms at the bottom of this page.
Help keep your postal carrier employed … sign up for more freebies mentioned here lately.
This post contains affiliate links. By using these links you’re supporting my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.
Valentine’s Day Deals & Freebies 2014
If you’ll be heading to dinner on Valentine’s Day, or you’re just in the mood for a treat for yourself, take a look at these printable coupons for this week. Thanks to The Coupon Project for compiling the list!
Valentine’s Day Shopping Deals
- Amazon: Download the Little Big Box of Romance for just $0.99. This 58-song collection of romantic classical music has a 4.5-star rating.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s: Print off some FREE Valentine’s Day cards for your kiddos to hand out – each card gives the recipient 25 FREE tickets at Chuck E. Cheese’s.
- Educents: Get a FREE printable Valentine’s Day card and/or a FREE Valentine’s book and banners from Educents.
- Family Christian: Shop the $5 and 50% off sale for Valentine’s Day savings on Christian gifts for kids and adults.
- Favecrafts: Sign up to receive a FREE Valentine’s Day Crafts eBook
- Flirty Aprons: Get a fun and flirty gift for your loved one or yourself and save 50% plus get FREE shippingwhen you use the coupon code LOVE50 at checkout through 2/14.
- Frecklebox: Get FREE printable Valentine’s cards for kids.
- Groupon Goods: Right now, there is a special “Valentine’s Day” section on Groupon Goods full of great last-minute offers including wine, jewelry, or date night ideas.
- Hallmark: Hallmark has a number of special offers for Valentine’s Day including a Love You! Pup interactive stuffed animal for $14.95, a FREE month of movies on Feeln, fashion scarves for $6.95, FREE earrings with purchase of bracelet, a heart-shaped lollipop for 99¢, and more.
- Kroger 4X Gift Cards: Thru 2/17, you can earn 4x the Fuel Points on select Restaurant and Movie Gift Cards at Kroger. (Thanks Mission to Save!)
- Little Passports: Print a number of FREE Valentines for your kids to hand out from Little Passports.
- Pottery Barn Kids: Bring the kids by the store for a FREE Valentine’s Day Card-Making Station from 2/6-2/14.
- ProFlowers: Need some flowers for your sweetie? At LivingSocial you can spend $15 for $30 to spend on fresh flowers and gifts at ProFlowers. This voucher may be used toward shipping & handling which starts at $12.99.
- Target: Has lots of great coupons, including
25% off Photo Books printable coupon
$1.50/2 Dove Chocolate Hearts Items 7.94 oz.+ printable coupon
$1/2 M&M’s Candy Items 9.9 oz.+ printable coupon
Find more restaurant coupons, freebies and other ways to save!