Now through October 29th, when you purchase three participating products at Kroger (and affiliates), you’ll receive a dozen Simple Truth Eggs for FREE!
Did you hear about the newest grocery rebate app for cash back?
Also look around for more freebies mentioned here lately.
Here’s a new high value coupon to save on orange juice!
Also be sure to check out the latest grocery rebate app for cash back I posted earlier this week!
The latest grocery rebate app to hit the digital world is Snap by Groupon!
I just used it for the first time today. It was easy to use, with high value offers and you don’t even need to scan the UPC code. (Insert “It’s a snap!” metaphor).
Here’s how Snap by Groupon works:
- Sign up for Snap here.
- Take a look at the Product Gallery for items that are on your shopping list.
- Purchase the items at any store (this is similar to Checkout51, however at Ibotta you must choose your store)
- Snap a photo of your receipt and upload it to Snap.
- After your receipt is verified, your payment will be added to your Snap account.
After accruing $20 in your Snap account, you can request a check!
A few more points to remember:
- Just like with the other rebate apps, because these are cash back offers, you can still use coupons as you normally would, to lower your out-of-pocket expense.
- When there is an identical offer on another grocery rebate app, it’s perfectly fine to double dip and score both rebates!
- Snap also has a great referral bonus! When you share Snap with your friends and they sign up with your link, you’ll get $1 for every referral after they complete their first offer!
- What does this have to do with Groupon? Aside from being a spinoff product, really nothing that I’ve found. You’ll need to sign up fresh and cannot sign up with your Groupon account.
Reading to give it a try? Sign up for Snap and try it out for yourself.
While you’re in a money-saving mood, be sure you’re also saving with Ibotta and Checkout51, and learn more here: