Many of you Hoosiers may know the awesome Indy With Kids site that is a great resource for finding fun things around Indy for families with young children. What you may not know, is that Katy who writes IWK knows how to throw a party, and while 99% of the time her blog’s focus is on the kiddos, this even it is solamente for the grown-ups!
Join Katy, me and a slew of other fun people at Indy With Kids Play! A Party for Parents and Friends (grown-up style)!
- WHEN: Tuesday December 10, 2013 from 7:00-9:00 p.m.
- WHERE: Indiana State Museum!
- COST: Earlybird tickets are only $20 for this night of fun (will go up to $30), but if you get them by tomorrow (12/3) you’ll get a FREE ticket with the Buy One Get One Free code CYBERMONDAY.
All the details are still unfolding, but a little bird (with blonde hair) told me more than half of attendees will walk away with a fun gift for their child!
Find out all the details about Indy With Kids Play event and don’t forget to use the coupon code by tomorrow to get 2-for-1 admission!
Be sure to leave a comment letting me know if you purchased tickets, would love to meet some of my readers IRL (in real life)! And one more note: if you don’t already have a Twitter &/or Instagram account, you may want to hop on to these social media platforms as some prizes may be awarded by sharing and tweeting!
Find more great Indiana deals like this one posted lately!
This post was sponsored by Indy With Kids. For more information please see my disclosure policy.
Just a quick reminder that you can still enter to win 2 Indiana State Museum admission tickets I’m giving away to promote Ice Age Giants. The contest ends tonight!
For all the latest fun happenings and deals, be sure you’re a Facebook fan and follow me on Twitter and Pinterest!
If you happened to catch me on Indy Style this morning on WISH-TV 8 and you’re new to Chaos Is Bliss, welcome! Thanks for stopping by!
Today I showed Black Friday deals and shopping tips. You’ll definitely want to have my Black Friday Deals page handy, with links to featured deals at more than 40 stores!
Black Friday 2013 Shopping Tips
[click to continue…]
Meet Fred. He’s big, and not only in size, but he’s big news, and big-time with his own Twitter account.
Earlier this week I was invited to preview the new Ice Age Giants exhibit at the Indiana State Museum, and WOW was it neat! Never in a million (or 13,000 years as it were) years would I have imagined that there are so many amazing artifacts like Mastodon bones (like Fred) that could be dug up right here in the Hoosier state.
Ice Age Giants: The Mystery of Mammoths and Mastadons opened last week and will continue through August of 2014.
Read on for the giveaway!
This deal has ended.
Become a Facebook fan of Goodwill Retail for central Indiana and every Thursday you’ll see an updated Facebook Friday coupon for savings in-store on Friday.
You might also be interested in:
This deal has ended.
If you missed my money-saving tips this morning on Indianapolis’ B105.7, here’s the rundown!
- Best Buy is offering a $100 Gift Card technology trade-in when you trade in a used – but working – iPad, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, iPhone 5, 4S or 4 – when you trade in your old one at Best Buy, you’ll get a $100 Best Buy gift card – As long as the system works the $100 is yours! Offer ends 11/23/13.
- Print a coupon for $1 off Glade Plugins Scented Oil Warmer at Coupons.com and take it to CVS this week where you can get a warmer for $1.25, with $1.25 back in ECB – Making this a $1 moneymaker when you apply the coupln. Now this doesn’t mean the cashier will hand you $1, but if you have other items you’re purchasing that $1 will be applied to your order. Thanks and photo credit For the Mommas!
- And while you should donate blood out of just sheer human kindness and a moral obligation, it’s nice to get a perk too! When you donate blood tomorrow at either the Fishers or Carmel Indiana Blood Center locations you’ll get a voucher for a free dozen gourmet cookies from Pat-a-Cakes and Cookies Too. Set your appointment for Fishers or Carmel locations.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you’d like to hear audio from today and the past couple of weeks, you can visit my media page.
You may also like to poke around my recent Indiana deals, and my most popular categories online savings and printable coupons.
If you like these deals, you might like to subscribe by email or RSS for a daily recap. And be sure to follow me on Twitter and “Like” my Facebook page for extra tips that don’t make it to a blog post!
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.