This post was sponsored by Indiana’s Family of Farmers, but my words and love of the Indiana State Fair are 100% my own. For more information please see my disclosure policy.
Yesterday my kids and I had a fun day with other bloggers at the Indiana State Fair, hosted by Indiana’s Family of Farmers. We enjoyed breakfast and milkshakes from Indiana Dairy and lunch from Indiana Beef, toured the newly renovated coliseum and so much more.
I’ve got both an Indiana State Fair ticket giveaway plus some great highlights to the Indiana State Fair that I wanted to share with you!
[click to continue…]
This post was sponsored by Indiana’s Family of Farmers. All words and recipe are my own. See my disclosure policy for more information.
One of my husband’s and my favorite things to do in the summer is to see the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra play in the outdoor amphitheater at Conner Prairie, known as Symphony on the Prairie. We bring a picnic, lawn chairs and a blanket and curl up under the stars for a night of beautiful music.
To be honest what I enjoy as much as the music and atmosphere, is our picnic. Sometimes we go with another couple, always without children – love them dearly, but let’s be honest – sometimes kids can spoil a romantic date.
Indiana’s Family of Farmers sent me a wonderful array of picnic-perfect must-haves, and by adding in my own favorite picnic tools into the mix I thought it would be fun to share with you my…
10 Must-Haves for a Summer Picnic
[click to continue…]
This contains affiliate and sponsor links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.
If you missed my money-saving tips this morning on Indianapolis’ B105.7, here’s the rundown!
- I love the Indiana State Fair, and there is NO reason to think you can’t make it a very affordable day. A couple of discounts to share with you …
- When you visit Meijer and purchase $20 in Fall Creek apparel, you’ll get a Catalina at the register. Bring that to the State Fair on Monday, Aug 4th and get in to the fair for ½ price.
- Also on Monday, pick up an Indianapolis Star and clip the State Fair coupon for FREE admission on Wed. August 6th!
- $2 Tuesdays at the Fair are always good, where you’ll pay just 2 bucks for Sate Fair admission, food specials and rides.
- And next Thursday Aug 7th all state employees AND military personnel and their families receive free State Fair admission. Find even more ways to save at the Indiana State Fair!
- And lastly, another reminder about ½ price cheesecake today & tomorrow at Cheesecake Factory!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you’d like to hear audio from today and the past couple of weeks, you can visit my media page.
You may also like to poke around my recent Indiana deals, and my most popular categories online savings and printable coupons.
If you like these deals, you might like to subscribe by email or RSS for a daily recap. And be sure to follow me on Twitter and “Like” my Facebook page for extra tips that don’t make it to a blog post!