As much as I tried to start buying a little at a time, here we are three days before school starts and I still have several items yet to buy as my two older kids head back to school!
Here are a few highlights of some deals for this week, along with coupon sources to save you even more:
Expo Dry Erase Markers:
- Walgreens has 6-packs of Washable Dry Erase Markers for $3.99. You’ll find a $3 coupon in the August Walgreens Savings Booklet which will make them just 99¢. However this deal is so good, there may be none left when you get there!
- Office Max has Expo Dry Erase Markers B1G1F this week. Plus in my Sunday paper there was a grocery sack insert, bring it in and everything you can fit into it is 20% off.
- Printable Coupon: Head to Expo Marker’s Facebook page, click on the “Coupon” tab and print a coupon for $2 off 2 packages of Expo Dry Erase Markers.
- Target has 3-packs of Scotch Magic Tape, with a bonus free double-sided tape, on sale for $2.50. Print a Target store coupon for 50¢ any Scotch Magic Tape item, making your final cost just $2.00 for the 3-pack, plus bonus.
- Shop Staples now through Wednesday to score their “Extreme Deal”: Get 120-sheet packs of filler paper (wide or college ruled) for just 1¢, limit of 5 per customer with a minimum $5 purchase.
- Staples is the place for glue sticks this week. Get 3-packs of Avery brand glue sticks for just 50¢ each, reg. $2.59. Limit of 2 per customer, no minimum purchase required.
Don’t forget places like JoAnn’s and Michael’s for school supplies too. You can use a 40% coupon from their newspaper insert on any regularly-priced product (some exclusions). Even if you’re not needing anything for yourself or for your kids, your teachers will appreciate donations of reward stickers, extra markers and glue sticks!
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you are supporting my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy here.