I saw that Amazon is offering more than 33% off Kitchen Appliances, and considering Kohl’s Black Friday sale has some really incredible pricing, I wanted to take a look at how Amazon is stacking up. I found this lovely that is now in my shopping cart as we ‘speak’.
- Right now you can get an Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller for only $14.99.
I still use the stainless steel buttefly wine opener which works fine, but now I can be all fancy and such!
And here’s the funny thing…
That price is for “frustration-free” packaging. For “standard” packaging (i.e., full of frustration?!) the price is $20.99. Hmm, I know which I’ll choose!
There’s a similar Oster Wine Opener at Kohl’s for $18.99 (less 15% with BLACKFRI code), but it doesn’t include the chiller that the Amazon one here does. And Walmart carries the same one for $24.97, but it’s sold out currently.
- Electric wine opener removes corks at the touch of a button
- Foil cutter; soft-grip handle; cordless operation; recharging base included
- Includes thermal stainless-steel wine chiller with durable double wall that keeps wine cold for hours
- Cordless operation with recharging base included for convenience and mobility
As with most Amazon pricing, as inventory goes down the price tends to creep back up. Grab it now before this price is gone!
This item will ship FREE with Super Saver Shipping or with Amazon Prime!
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy here.