We are big snackers in our house and with our extended family, so I am thrilled to have these rare coupons from Pepsi and Frito-Lay!
With SavingStar grocery coupons, there’s no need to clip coupons from your newspaper or print from your home computer. SavingStar digital coupons are simply loaded to your grocery store’s loyalty card and deducted instantly at checkout!
Just head to SavingStar, plug in your zip code and you’ll see the stores nearby that accept SavingStar digital coupons.
Here are a few coupons just released, or head to SavingStar for the full list:
- $2.00/1 Pepsi product, 12 oz. can 18-packs, 20-packs or 24-packs (exp 1/11/12)
- $1.00/2 Cheetos snacks or Fritos corn chips, 8.5oz or larger (exp 1/11/12)
- $0.50/1 Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crackers or Goldfish Grahams (exp 1/11/12)
- $0.50/1 YoBaby Organic Yogurt 4-pack (exp 12/28/11)
- $0.50/3 Stonyfield Organic Yogurt 6 oz cups (exp 12/28/11)
- $1.00/2 Egg Beaters (exp 12/28/11)
- $.40/1 Wacky Mac Veggie Pasta (exp 12/31/11)
Love coupons? Find even more grocery coupons and deals to help you save money at the grocery store!
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy here.