The latest grocery rebate app to hit the digital world is Snap by Groupon!
I just used it for the first time today. It was easy to use, with high value offers and you don’t even need to scan the UPC code. (Insert “It’s a snap!” metaphor).
Here’s how Snap by Groupon works:
- Sign up for Snap here.
- Take a look at the Product Gallery for items that are on your shopping list.
- Purchase the items at any store (this is similar to Checkout51, however at Ibotta you must choose your store)
- Snap a photo of your receipt and upload it to Snap.
- After your receipt is verified, your payment will be added to your Snap account.
After accruing $20 in your Snap account, you can request a check!
A few more points to remember:
- Just like with the other rebate apps, because these are cash back offers, you can still use coupons as you normally would, to lower your out-of-pocket expense.
- When there is an identical offer on another grocery rebate app, it’s perfectly fine to double dip and score both rebates!
- Snap also has a great referral bonus! When you share Snap with your friends and they sign up with your link, you’ll get $1 for every referral after they complete their first offer!
- What does this have to do with Groupon? Aside from being a spinoff product, really nothing that I’ve found. You’ll need to sign up fresh and cannot sign up with your Groupon account.
Reading to give it a try? Sign up for Snap and try it out for yourself.
While you’re in a money-saving mood, be sure you’re also saving with Ibotta and Checkout51, and learn more here:
If you happened to catch me on Indy Style this morning on WISH-TV 8 and you’re new to Chaos Is Bliss, welcome! Thanks for stopping by!
Today I showed how you can save on groceries with Favado:
Favado helps you save at the grocery store by showing you sale prices on thousands of products, with any available coupons that match up.
Read all the details in my previous Favado post and sign up here to get started.
You can view the video clip later today on IndyStyle.tv or on my media page.
Here are a few more areas you might like to look around:
If you’re new to Chaos Is Bliss, you may want to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and sign up for email updates so you don’t miss a deal!
This post contains affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.
This deal has ended.
Every day Amazon offers a paid Android App for FREE. Today’s free app is Creative Metronome, normally $1.99. I’m adding it to my daughter’s Kindle Fire so she can use it while practicing piano.
About the Creative Metronome app:
Creative Metronome app is a 600 bpm accurate stereo metronome with advanced rhythmic capabilities. Carefully designed to be simple yet powerful, will make you explore your practice in imaginative ways. Learn how to practice, master the rhythm of short complex sections, use it as a simple accompaniment or even make it a compositional aid tool.
Download it for FREE today only, before the price goes back up.
Check other apps I’ve mentioned, plus more freebies and Amazon deals posted lately!
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy here.