If you missed my money-saving tips this morning on Indianapolis’ B105.7, here’s the rundown!
- This morning I shared the new, FREE app for iTunes and Android called Favado, which will save you the headache of trying to figure out which store has the best deals on the groceries you’re buying, with coupons to match up! Read all about it in my post from yesterday, or get started here.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you’d like to hear audio from today and the past couple of weeks, you can visit my media page.
You may also like to poke around my recent Indiana deals, and my most popular categories online savings and printable coupons.
If you like these deals, you might like to subscribe by email or RSS for a daily recap. And be sure to follow me on Twitter and “Like” my Facebook page for extra tips that don’t make it to a blog post!
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.
Many coupon bloggers post store “matchups”, which means they painstakingly take the time to go through grocery and drug store ads and find coupons either from newspaper inserts or printable coupons, that “match up” with sale items to save consumers big bucks on their grocery trips.
Personally, I haven’t provided store matchups on Chaos Is Bliss yet, simply because it is a very time-intensive task.
And as it turns out, I may not need to ever work up store matchups for you.
Because Favado will do it for us.
I’m thrilled to learn of this new app that will help us save at grocery stores, and tell us exactly which store will have the best deal any given week, with coupons to match!
Read on to learn more about Favado …
[click to continue…]
Have you heard about Ibotta? I’ve been using it for several months to earn cash back on my groceries!
Ibotta is a mobile app for Android and iPhone that will pay you for purchasing pre-selected products at your favorite grocery and drug stores like Kroger, Target, Walmart, Sam’s Club, Costco, Meijer and many more!
PC Magazine even mentioned it in their 10 Tech Innovactions That Will Change How You Shop!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Ibotta here.
- Take a look at the Product Gallery for items that are on your shopping list. Featured brands have included Laura’s Lean, Advil, Sprite, and Eggo Wafflers to name a few!
- Tap the offers you’d like to redeem to activate. Next you’ll see “tokens” – for each token you complete (taking a poll, answering a question etc.) you’ll earn your way to that $ reward.
- After tapping through the tokens, tap “redeem”.
- Purchase your item at one of the qualifying stores – 19 and counting!
- Snap a photo of your receipt and upload it to Ibotta.
- After your receipt is verified, your payment will be added to your Ibotta account.
After accruing just $5, you can withdraw your funds to your Paypal account … voila!
The best part … because these are cash back offers, you can still use coupons as you normally would, to lower your out-of-pocket expense!
Read on for the awesome referral bonus and an example of an offer:
[click to continue…]