This deal has ended.
Many of you that have been readers of mine since the beginning know I got my start by following my friend Beth’s blog, In Good Cents. Beth has been a friend and blogging mentor since the beginning. What you may not know is that Beth is now a published author! She worked long and hard putting together a simple yet quite thorough Dummies book called Online Couponing in a Day, available for just $4.99 on Kindle and $5.97 on Nook.
Designed for the beginner couponer, the 100-page ebook does a great job of explaining the ins and outs of coupons: Where to find them, how to read and understand them, how to organize them, and ultimately of course, how to use them.
Online Couponing in a Day will also teach you:
- How to score freebies with Rebates
- What it means to Roll Rewards, and how you can make money from doing it
- How to coupon ethically and legally, to avoid Coupon Fraud
- … and so much more!
There are even links included for quick access to resources like printable and digital coupons, coupon databases, and online coupon forums and communities.
I don’t teach – or practice – extreme couponing here at Chaos Is Bliss, and neither does this book. Rather it guides you to fully understand how coupons work, where to find them, and the best ways to use them to save money for your family.
Grab your copy now on Kindle or Nook today!
Check out more online savings posted here lately!
I was provided a free copy of this book for review. This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy here.
As my to-do list is swirling around in my head, I am calming my thoughts with a glass of vino and an oversized chunk of my son’s birthday cake.
Thursday morning I’ll drive down to Nashville, TN for a blogging conference called BlissDom. I am super excited to be nestled among women just like me … moms, sharing what they love, to random strangers, becoming friends.
While I will have a few posts scheduled to run while I’m gone, I am really trying to make the most of my time and financial investment by focusing on absorbing as much as humanly possible. I don’t have an iPad or other type of tablet, and didn’t even purchase my first laptop until last Fall, which I’ll have with me but plan to take my notes the old-school way with (a cute, new) pen and legal pad.
A few things still on my to-do list for the next 24 hours:
- Create a manual I’m calling Life Goes On Without Mom (for 3 ½ days) so my husband knows what time to get the kids up, fed and off to school, meal “suggestions”, who’s-picking-whom-up-for-whichever-event, and so on.
- Finish laundry.
- Fully charge anything that needs it.
- Pray. Pray for my husband that he may have patience managing God’s blessings known as our children. Pray for my children that they take it easy on their Daddy. Pray that the new faces I’ll meet will accept me and we’ll start some amazing friendships. Pray that you’ll still be here when I return, ready for exciting new things to come for Chaos Is Bliss.
Beyond the awesome sessions scheduled (Photography is one I’m particularly excited about!), I’m also determined to figure out this Twitter thing! I think I’m the only blogger in the galaxy who hasn’t learned this powerful social marketing tool.
So if you Twitter (tweet?), be sure to follow me @chaosisbliss10.
Also make sure you’re a Facebook fan!