Shed the last few pounds of winter weight! Join Weight Watchers Online for FREE with their 3-Month Savings Plan. The $29.95 signing fee will be waived with this special promotion!
Weight Watchers Online features:
- Proven program that you follow entirely online
- Simple Start, an easy-to-follow starter plan filled with delicious, satisfying meal ideas to help you nail your first two weeks
- State-of-the-art mobile tools that let you take the Plan with you wherever you go
- Digital tools that help you stay on track by keeping tabs on your food, weight and activity
- Over 200,000 food options (and growing!) and 4,000 recipes that will help take the guesswork out of food choices
- Fun, interactive features including Cheat Sheets and videos that teach you how to make smart choices and fit in the foods you love
- Workout ideas, demos and challenges for any fitness level
Remember the FREE joining with 3-month Savings Plan ends Saturday 3/22/14!
Tip: Match this with a subscription to Weight Watchers Magazine!
You can subscribe for just $11.16/year after coupon code CHAOSISBLISS.
Check out other ways to save when shopping online!
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy here.
Clinton Kelly Macy’s Appearance
If you missed my money-saving tips this morning on Indianapolis’ B105.7, here’s the rundown!
- So have you ever caught What Not to Wear on TLC? Clinton Kelly fans, I’ve got a freebie alert for you! Clinton will make an appearance this Friday night at the Castleton Macy’s to chat about Spring fashion, you can attend for free but you need to register first. Find out how to register for the Clinton Kelly Macy’s appearance and more details on the event, including how you can get an exclusive Clinton Kelly tote bag and have your photo taken with Clinton here.
- Do you have a fashion question for Clinton? Tweet it to @Macys @Clinton_Kelly using #HelpMeClinton
- And if you’re more the pizza type, You can save 50% on your Domino’s Pizza order through Sunday when you order online. To make it even cheaper, choose carryout and you’ll avoid tip and delivery charges.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you’d like to hear audio from today and the past couple of weeks, you can visit my media page.
You may also like to poke around my recent Indiana deals, and my most popular categories online savings and printable coupons.
If you like these deals, you might like to subscribe by email or RSS for a daily recap. And be sure to follow me on Twitter and “Like” my Facebook page for extra tips that don’t make it to a blog post!
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.