This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.
We’re taking the kids to southern Indiana for some explorin’ for Fall Break, so you won’t hear me on B105.7 for Friday Freebies. Here’s what you might have missed this morning !
- If you’re catching a movie this week, I’ve got a sweet AMC coupon for you! AMC has a text offer for you to get a large popcorn for just a buck, text AMC to 242424 and you’ll get a reply back with your coupon, good through the 27th.
- Print this coupon for $1.00/1 7-UP 2-litre, take it to Walgreens through Saturday where select 2-litres are just a buck … making it FREE! And also check here for a couple of recent high value coupons you might want to grab before they disappear!
- Speaking of high value coupons … On Kellogg’s products, you may notice the logo for Kellogg’s Family Rewards. I wanted to share this is a real thing! There’s a code inside each specially marked package, enter these codes at Kelloggs FamilyRewards.com and you can use those points you’ll earn to get freebies. I just redeemed a bunch of points and I got a Alex Mosaic Frame for Carlie, and I also turned in points to get high value coupons, like a $1.50/1 Keebler Crackers coupon! Get started with Kellogg’s Family Rewards here.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you’d like to hear audio from today and the past couple of weeks, you can visit my media page.
You may also like to poke around my recent Indiana deals, and my most popular categories online savings and printable coupons.
If you like these deals, you might like to subscribe by email or RSS for a daily recap. And be sure to follow me on Twitter and “Like” my Facebook page for extra tips that don’t make it to a blog post!
The latest grocery rebate app to hit the digital world is Snap by Groupon!
I just used it for the first time today. It was easy to use, with high value offers and you don’t even need to scan the UPC code. (Insert “It’s a snap!” metaphor).
Here’s how Snap by Groupon works:
- Sign up for Snap here.
- Take a look at the Product Gallery for items that are on your shopping list.
- Purchase the items at any store (this is similar to Checkout51, however at Ibotta you must choose your store)
- Snap a photo of your receipt and upload it to Snap.
- After your receipt is verified, your payment will be added to your Snap account.
After accruing $20 in your Snap account, you can request a check!
A few more points to remember:
- Just like with the other rebate apps, because these are cash back offers, you can still use coupons as you normally would, to lower your out-of-pocket expense.
- When there is an identical offer on another grocery rebate app, it’s perfectly fine to double dip and score both rebates!
- Snap also has a great referral bonus! When you share Snap with your friends and they sign up with your link, you’ll get $1 for every referral after they complete their first offer!
- What does this have to do with Groupon? Aside from being a spinoff product, really nothing that I’ve found. You’ll need to sign up fresh and cannot sign up with your Groupon account.
Reading to give it a try? Sign up for Snap and try it out for yourself.
While you’re in a money-saving mood, be sure you’re also saving with Ibotta and Checkout51, and learn more here:
Kroger Free Friday Download
Today’s Kroger Free Friday Download is for a FREE Jimmy Dean entree!
You only have until today to download the digital coupon, however you’ll have until 9/20/14 to use it.
You may also want to check out more freebies posted recently!