If you missed my money-saving tips this morning on Indianapolis’ B105.7, here’s the rundown!
- A great way to save on Fall and Winter clothing & coats for your kids is to shop Indy Kids Sale this Thursday through Saturday at the Hamilton County Fairgrounds in Noblesville. And even better – if you get the Current newspaper in Fishers, Carmel, Zionsville, Westfield or Noblesville, clip the coupon and save an extra $5 on your purchase of $25 or more! Visit Indy Kids Sale for more info.
- If you’re looking to join a wholesale club, there’s a hot deal for a new Costco membership – you’ll pay $55 for a Gold Star membership, and with that you’ll get a $20 Costco gift card, plus bonus coupons and free product vouchers! Learn more here.
- Redbox’s 10 days of deals has returned! Text the word DAYS to 727272 for a Redbox discount code – you can do this every day through Sunday. It might be a 2-for-1 rental, 50¢ off a rental – you just don’t know!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you’d like to hear audio from today and the past couple of weeks, you can listen here and also visit my media page.
You may also like to poke around my recent Indiana deals, and my most popular categories online savings and printable coupons.
If you like these deals, you might like to subscribe by email or RSS for a daily recap. And be sure to follow me on Twitter and “Like” my Facebook page for extra tips that don’t make it to a blog post!
This post was sponsored by Indiana’s Family of Farmers, but my words and love of the Indiana State Fair are 100% my own. For more information please see my disclosure policy.
Yesterday my kids and I had a fun day with other bloggers at the Indiana State Fair, hosted by Indiana’s Family of Farmers. We enjoyed breakfast and milkshakes from Indiana Dairy and lunch from Indiana Beef, toured the newly renovated coliseum and so much more.
I’ve got both an Indiana State Fair ticket giveaway plus some great highlights to the Indiana State Fair that I wanted to share with you!
[click to continue…]
My daughter’s softball team has finished their regular season games, and is headed into the tournament this weekend. At a fun adults vs. kids practice this week, the coach was ending the practice and had just a few minutes to run one last drill. He shouted out, “What do you girls want to do?” and one yelled, “Orange Leaf!” to which the rest of the team chimed in their agreement.
Orange Leaf Yogurt is a family favorite after softball as there’s a location just past our fields. My kids, of course, load up on toppings (their creations make no sense to their dad and I), and they seriously make a 5-napkin mess with drips of chocolate sauce and melting frozen yogurt.
Now that Orange Leaf has just introduced self-serve smoothies, I can sip on the fruity deliciousness while my kids get their sugar fix on gummy worms and Boba balls.
To celebrate the new Orange Leaf smoothie sensation, visit one of the 21 participating Indy and surrounding area Orange Leaf Yogurt locations this Saturday June 21st from 11am-4pm and enjoy a FREE 5 oz sample of new Orange Leaf’s new Smoothie. You can choose from one of two flavors:
- Pineapple Strawberry Banana Smoothie – A refreshing blend of Dole pineapple soft-serve, real strawberries and bananas, this low fat, low calorie Smoothie is also vegan and gluten free.
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie -A delicious blend of vanilla froyo, fresh milk, peanut butter and real bananas, this gluten-free Smoothie is a protein-packed, pick-me-up treat.
Not in the Indy area? No worries! Orange Leaf will start serving Smoothies nationwide in July. In the meantime, no matter where you live in the U.S., you can have a chance to win one of two $10 Orange Leaf gift cards right here, right now!