This post contains affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.
Walmart has a new rebate program that will help ensure you’re getting the best price on your Walmart purchases!
Walmart Savings Catcher is new, and here’s how it works:
- After shopping in-store, head here to enter your receipt number.
- The Savings Catcher program will search for the current sale ads for competitors in your area, to see if there is a lower price on the items you purchased.
- In about 72 hours, if any of your items are found to be a lower price elsewhere, Walmart will refund the difference in the form of a Walmart e-gift card!
The Walmart Savings Catcher program only works on grocery and consumable items like paper towels, cosmetics, etc. General merchandise items like clothing, electronics, etc. are not included.
Two Ways to Save Even More with Walmart Savings Catcher
[click to continue…]
Just a quick reminder that you can still enter to win a $50 Visa Gift Card I’m giving away, the contest ends tonight!
I’m loving the comments readers are leaving, answering how they’re going to spend less on groceries this year:
- “Cash only, friend!”
- “Clean out the pantry”
- “Planning an easy dinner on nights we have activities”
- “Cook more things from scratch”
- “Cut back on things that are not a necessity”
- “Stop buying so much beer!” <- – - LOL!
- “Use all those gift cards sitting in a drawer”
- “Stay away from the mall”
So if you’re not yet signed up, head over here for all the details on how you could possibly win a $50 Visa gift card from Favado!
For all the latest fun happenings and deals, be sure you’re a Facebook fan and following me on Twitter and Pinterest!
If you missed my Friday Freebies this morning on B105.7, here’s the rundown!
- Free Calendar! If you don’t yet have a new calendar to mark your free bagel day on, you can get a free calendar! Over on Staples’ Facebook page you’ll find an offer for a free photo calendar. Choose your up to 11 Facebook friends per month, and their photos will be in the calendar during their birthday month. You’ll just choose which Staples copy center you want to pick it up at, and it will be free. Thanks Freebie Radar!
- While you’re on Facebook, be sure you “like” Chaos Is Bliss so you don’t miss a last minute deal that may not make it to a blog post!
- Giveaway! And you’ve heard me mention before about the smart phone app Favado that shows you the grocery store sales with coupons that match up to those sales at your fingertips – they’re kicking off a New Year’s Resolution Solution campaign because they want everyone to spend less on groceries this year! To help promote that I’m giving away a $50 Visa gift card to one of my readers!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you’d like to hear audio from today and the past couple of weeks, you can visit my mediapage.
You may also like to poke around my recent Indiana deals, and my most popular categories online savings and printable coupons. Plus there may still be some past deals I’ve mentioned on B105.7 still available!
And be sure to follow me on Twitter and “Like” my Facebook page so you don’t miss a deal!