Just a quick reminder that you can still enter to win a $50 Visa Gift Card I’m giving away, the contest ends tonight!
I’m loving the comments readers are leaving, answering how they’re going to spend less on groceries this year:
- “Cash only, friend!”
- “Clean out the pantry”
- “Planning an easy dinner on nights we have activities”
- “Cook more things from scratch”
- “Cut back on things that are not a necessity”
- “Stop buying so much beer!” <- – - LOL!
- “Use all those gift cards sitting in a drawer”
- “Stay away from the mall”
So if you’re not yet signed up, head over here for all the details on how you could possibly win a $50 Visa gift card from Favado!
For all the latest fun happenings and deals, be sure you’re a Facebook fan and following me on Twitter and Pinterest!
If you missed my Friday Freebies this morning on B105.7, here’s the rundown!
- Free Calendar! If you don’t yet have a new calendar to mark your free bagel day on, you can get a free calendar! Over on Staples’ Facebook page you’ll find an offer for a free photo calendar. Choose your up to 11 Facebook friends per month, and their photos will be in the calendar during their birthday month. You’ll just choose which Staples copy center you want to pick it up at, and it will be free. Thanks Freebie Radar!
- While you’re on Facebook, be sure you “like” Chaos Is Bliss so you don’t miss a last minute deal that may not make it to a blog post!
- Giveaway! And you’ve heard me mention before about the smart phone app Favado that shows you the grocery store sales with coupons that match up to those sales at your fingertips – they’re kicking off a New Year’s Resolution Solution campaign because they want everyone to spend less on groceries this year! To help promote that I’m giving away a $50 Visa gift card to one of my readers!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you’d like to hear audio from today and the past couple of weeks, you can visit my mediapage.
You may also like to poke around my recent Indiana deals, and my most popular categories online savings and printable coupons. Plus there may still be some past deals I’ve mentioned on B105.7 still available!
And be sure to follow me on Twitter and “Like” my Facebook page so you don’t miss a deal!
UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Congrats Elena I.!
Were you a bit too spendy in ’13? One of my failures – especially as a coupon blogger – is not keeping my coupons organized. And when your coupons aren’t organized, you’re not using them – therefore you’re paying more than you have to!
The past two days we experienced ‘Snowpocalypse’ in much of the country but especially in Indy – the worst cold snap in 20+ years and 11″ of snow at my house, causing thousands to be without power and (here’s where I whine) we had no internet or TV for two days. I know, right? Believe me, we count our blessings that we had heat and power.
The down time from no internet allowed me to clip my coupons, go through a couple of back issues of All You and really get my coupon organizer back in shape for 2014!
The problem I have with New Year’s resolutions is they’re a joke. 99% of those who make them either forget about them after 2.4 weeks, or just give up hope.
Read on to enter the giveaway!