Meijer has a special promotion running through 7/19 for a $5 custom coupon at checkout when you purchase $50 in gift cards to one of these retailers:
- Uno’s Pizza
- Steak & Shake
- Darden Restaurants
- Children’s Place
- Lane Bryant
Thanks Meijer Madness!
Also, what seems to be an ongoing promotion at Kroger that I posted about here, you can load Kroger digital coupons to your Plus Card and save $5-$15 on select gift cards:
- Save $5/$25 Old Navy gift card
- Save $15 wyb 2 $25 Gap Options gift cards
- Save $5/$45 Chipotle multipack gift card
- Save $10 wyb 2 $25 Aeropostale gift cards
- Save $10/$50 Children’s Place gift card
- Save $10/$50 Guess gift card
Before you head out to do your shopping, check other grocery coupons & deals you may have missed!
If you missed my money-saving tips this morning on Indianapolis’ B105.7, here’s the rundown!
- Did you catch Jimmy Fallon Friday night? He did basically a live commercial for Outback Steakhouse on his show, and gave out a promo code for a FREE appetizer. Visit any Outback through tomorrow and tell your server TONIGHT SHOW to receive a free appetizer with any purchase.
- Today and tomorrow Indy residents can take their kids to a free 30-minute water safety class at one of the Indy Parks aquatic centers. Afterwards they can enjoy the pool the remainder of the day free of admission. Thanks Fun City Finder!
- Jennie-O Uncured Turkey Franks are on sale at Meijer starting tomorrow for $2.50. There is a $1.50/1 MPerks mobile coupon you can clip, so you’ll pay just $1.00 out of pocket, then submit the Ibotta offer for $1.00 cash back on those Jennie-O franks, making them essentially FREE!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you’d like to hear audio from today and the past couple of weeks, you can visit my media page.
You may also like to poke around my recent Indiana deals, and my most popular categories online savings and printable coupons.
If you like these deals, you might like to subscribe by email or RSS for a daily recap. And be sure to follow me on Twitter and “Like” my Facebook page for extra tips that don’t make it to a blog post!
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.