Payless is by far my favorite place to get my kids’ shoes. When they go through 2-3 sizes in one year, multiplied by 3 kids, that’s boucoux bucks to spend on children’s shoes.
If you sign up for Payless’ email updates you can receive offers like this one. Shop Payless online and use code 44834 to save 20% (flat rate shipping $5.95, or have it delivered to your local Payless for free).
The email I received said the code is good in-store or online, however it says to print the email to bring in store so I’m not sure if just using the code in-store will work or not.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy here.
Before you toss out your receipts, be sure to look at the bottom or on the back for free or discounted offers! Most will require a toll-free phone or online survey, but even the few minutes a survey may take can save you the next time you shop or dine!
- Arby’s – The back of your receipt may have an offer for a Free Regular Roast Beef or Beef ‘n Cheddar. Call the toll-free number and complete the short survey, you’ll be given a code for your free sandwich. Write it on the receipt and put it in your car coupon book. Next time you stop at Arby’s, get a drink & your free sandwich. On the back of your next receipt, will be yet another free sandwich offer. Repeat!
- JC Penney’s – On the back of your receipt you’ll find a 15% coupon off your entire purchase. Go to the website listed and fill out a short survey. You’ll have a new screen with a printable 15% off coupon. Print it, and put it in your car coupon book.
- Payless Shoes – Randomly receipts may have a $2 coupon at the bottom for your next purchase. Fill out the online survey and receive a redemption code. Write it on your receipt and put it in your car coupon book.
- Gap – My friend Robin just informed me she sometimes gets a survey coupon on the bottom of her Gap receipts, for 20% off 1 item. You could score a great deal from their clearance rack with a coupon like that! Thanks Robin!
- Stride Rite – Check your receipt to see if you’re lucky enough to have a survey coupon for $5 off your next purchase. Thanks Robin!
- Grocery stores – Remember to also check the back of your grocery store receipt. My local Kroger has coupon ads on the back of their receipts for CarX, Handel’s Ice Cream, The Tan Company and more.
Have you found a survey on the bottom or back of a receipt? Please share!