Rebates are a great way to try a new, or unfamiliar product for free! Here’s a perfect example…
Purchase a 20-count bottle, fill out this form and mail it in along with the product’s original UPC code and your cash register receipt dated 2/15-3/1/15 with qualifying product and price circled. Your rebate check for your free Advil should arrive in 6-8 weeks. Requests must be made by 3/19/15. See eligibility and terms at the bottom of this page.
Help keep your postal carrier employed … sign up for more freebies mentioned here lately.
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy here.
Kohl’s Black Friday deals have begun early!! Check this deal on Fiestaware I posted yesterday, as well as my Kohl’s Black Friday Deals page!
Are you ready to throw your mixer to the curb? I am! Mine was a wedding gift 14 years ago, it works ok except for one of the beaters has come apart :(!
Here’s a sweet savings on a KitchenAid mixer, and after applying the sale price, rebate, Kohl’s coupon code, Kohl’s cash and Yes2You rewards … it’s like getting it for less than $80!
Here’s the scenario:
- KitchenAid Classic Plus is on sale for $249.99 (reg $349.99)
- Add it to your cart and the price will be 10% less, $224.99
- Add something ~ $15 to your cart (you’ll see why in a sec!). I added this Beverage Warmer for $11.99, making my subtotal $236.98 (p.s. I have two of these to keep my coffee warm, one on my bathroom counter and one by my computer!)
- Apply Kohl’s coupon code THANKS15 for 15% off, taking your total down to $201.43 you’ll pay out of pocket (plus a $3.25 shipping surcharge, although the order ships free).
- You’ll earn $60 back in Kohl’s cash (this is why you added the extra item, it’s essentially free because it took you to the next level for Kohl’s Cash)
- You’ll earn $10 in Yes2You rewards
- Use this $50 mail-in rebate on the mixer, good for online purchases only, through 11/28
After $120 back in rebates and rewards, it’s almost like paying $81.43 for both items!
PLUS your order will ship free!
The MIR is also available on the KitchenAid Artisan and KitchenAid Pro models.
Remember the rebate is only good through this Friday!!
Thanks Simple Thrifty!
Check out more deals for home posted lately!
This post contains affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.
Walmart has a new rebate program that will help ensure you’re getting the best price on your Walmart purchases!
Walmart Savings Catcher is new, and here’s how it works:
- After shopping in-store, head here to enter your receipt number.
- The Savings Catcher program will search for the current sale ads for competitors in your area, to see if there is a lower price on the items you purchased.
- In about 72 hours, if any of your items are found to be a lower price elsewhere, Walmart will refund the difference in the form of a Walmart e-gift card!
The Walmart Savings Catcher program only works on grocery and consumable items like paper towels, cosmetics, etc. General merchandise items like clothing, electronics, etc. are not included.
Two Ways to Save Even More with Walmart Savings Catcher
[click to continue…]