Check out how you can earn a FREE $5 Walmart gift card!
- First make sure you’re signed up for Kellogg’s Family Rewards – I even shared a 50-point code in my post yesterday and you can sign up through the banner below.
- Next, head here to learn which participating Special K products you can earn codes from.
- Collect 5 codes and redeem for a free $5 Walmart gift card!
Freebies like this one go quickly, some may even be gone by the time you read this! Be sure you’re a fan of Chaos Is Bliss on Facebook so you get fast notice when deals like this come available!
You may also want to check out more freebies and ways to earn rewards!
This post contains affiliate links. By using these links you are supporting my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy here.
When fruit pouches first came out, I thought they were just for infant and toddlers – perhaps that’s how marketers intended, as an on-the-go option for moms with little ones so they don’t need to bring breakable jars of baby food when they head out.
Fast forward a few years, and there are several brands and flavors on the shelves, and even my older kids (9 and 8) as well as my 5 year old, LOVE when I pack fruit pouches for their lunch.
One that’s relatively new to the market is Squeezers by Nature’s Child. Squeezers are made with 100% fruit, gluten-free, and with NO artificial flavors, colors or high fructose corn syrup. Those are the ingredients (or lack thereof) that moms these days search for when they’re grocery shopping! And you can’t beat the price – they’re on rollback at Walmart for only $0.88 each right now!
Squeezers has announced a Silly Kids Photo Contest in which you can submit a photo of your child enjoying Squeezers, with the possibility of winning a $500 Walmart gift card!
Here’s how to enter the Squeezers Silly Kids Photo Contest:
- Pick up a Nature’s Child Squeezers product (or a few!) at Walmart.
- Take a picture of your child with the product, acting silly!
- Upload the photo to the Squeezers Facebook Page by February 2nd.
The photo contest starts today! Submit your photos by February 2nd, then share share share your submission with your friends so they can vote February 2-16th! The winner of the $500 Walmart Gift Card will be announced February 17th.
Have fun – and good luck!
You may also enjoy:
This post was sponsored by Nature’s Squeezers and contains affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy.
I was about to purchase Apples to Apples on Amazon for $14.19 (reg $21.99), and before including it on my order I checked the price at Walmart to compare.
I found an even better deal:
About the game:
The award-winning Apples to Apples Game just got better! It’s no longer just for adults. Now you can play the crazy game of comparisons with children ages 9 and up with Apples to Apples Junior. Kids will have fun while developing their thinking, reasoning and vocabulary skills at the same time.
You’ll have free shipping on your order of $35 or more, or free ship-to-store pickup.
You may also be interested in:
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you support my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy here.
Have you heard the news? The Walmart Pre-Black Friday event starts tomorrow, and WOW is it big news!
The sale starts at 8am tomorrow, Nov. 22nd both in-stores and online. They will be meeting or beating (actual) Black Friday nearly 100 deals from retailers like Target and Toys R Us, a full week early.
Well played, Walmart.
This deal has ended.
The Walmart Black Friday offers are out, and here is the sneak preview. You can view the full ad here, and keep checking back as I add more stores to my Black Friday 2013 page.
Good to know:
- Walmart will have 3 separate event start times: Event 1 starts at 6PM Thursday Night, Event 2 starts 2 hours later at 8PM, and Event 3 starts the next morning at 8AM.
- There are a great deal of items that are guaranteed to be in-stock for 1 hour, meaning if the item appears to be sold out you can get a Guarantee Card that will ensure the item is shipped to your house before Christmas. Also, please note the Walmart Christmas Ad Match Policy does not apply to Black Friday deals.
Here are the Walmart Black Friday featured deals:
[click to continue…]