When strawberries are in season, my children and I head to a local U-pick farm for some strawberry-pickin’ fun. We always overpick and wind up with 7+ pounds of fresh berries, and I’m left wondering what the heck to do with all of them!
Along with my Strawberry Bread recipe, I’ve rounded up 19 more strawberry recipes to tackle one by one – maybe you’d like to try them too!
20 Strawberry Recipes
1. Strawberry Spinach Salad with Fresh Berry Vinaigrette by Thrifty Couple
2. Strawberry Chia Seed Jam by Koupon Krazed
4. Strawberry Bread by Chaos Is Bliss
5. Strawberry Shortcake Cookie Cups by Baking Beauty
6. Chocolate Strawberry Muffins by Gator Mommy Reviews
7. Strawberry Poke Cake by Pandora’s Deals
8. Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins by Koupon Krazed
9. Chocolate Chip Strawberry Trifle by Frugal Living Mom
10. Strawberry Rhubarb Pie (no rolling) by Frugal Living NW
11. Paleo Strawberry Shortcake by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
12. Sunbutter and “Jelly” by A TIPical Day
13. Starbucks Strawberries & Cream Frappuchino by Baking Beauty
14. Fresh Strawberry Pie by Coupon Cutting Mom
15. Strawberry Syrup Jam (no pectin) by Loving Life and Living on Less
16. Strawberry Brownie Trifle by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
17. Strawberry Rhubarb and Orange Crisp by Serious Crust
18. Strawberry Lime Basil Punch by Pandora’s Deals
19. Soaked Muffins by Farm Fresh Feasts
20. Strawberry Shortcake from Scratch from Frugal Living NW
And also take a look at The Coupon High’s Tips on Picking and Storing Strawberries.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~