If you missed my money-saving tips on B105.7 this week, here’s the rundown!
If you’re not yet signed up for Meijer’s MPerks mobile coupon program, sign up now so you can get access to great mobile coupons like 10% off any general merchandise or apparel item over 19.97.
MPerks works like this:
- Sign up using your mobile phone number (you do NOT need a web-enabled phone!)
- Browse through MPerks’ coupon pages and “clip” the coupons you’d like to save
- At checkout, enter your mobile number and PIN before paying for your order. Your coupon value is automatically deducted.
You may choose to have your coupons emailed to you, or print the offers (this does not make it a printable coupon, it’s just handy to take to the store). According to Meijer’s coupon policy, MPerks are store coupons and therefore may be stacked with a manufacturer’s coupon for the same product.
FREE Kleenex Sample to Get and to Give:
- Just in time for cold & flu season, you can get a free sample of Kleenex cool Touch and send a Kleenex Share Pack to a friend at the same time.
FREE USPS Shipping Boxes:
- Get free Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes and envelopes sent to your house in time to ship for the holidays when you order from the US Postal Service’s website by December 5.
Sign up & Apply for FREE House Parties:
- You can have a chance at being selected for a fun, FREE, house party. Join House Party for free. Then apply to be a host for one of the current house parties going on right now, such as Glade.
- Once chosen to be a host, you’ll get a free party pack full of items for you to share with your party guests. The Glade party pack will have new Glade winter products, coupons for your guests, a Glade tote bag and more. I hosted a Freschetta Pizza house party back in February themed around the Oscars, it was so much fun to share FREE Freschetta pizza with my friends, and send them home with some coupons & other goodies from the House Party party pack.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This post may contain affiliate links. By using these links you are supporting my site – thank you! See my disclosure policy here.